These projects are for students with very little or no programming experience.
These projects are designed to introduce students to basic programming using block-style programming editors.
Students will complete Mr. Didier’s Accelerated Course in Code.org to learn the basics of block style programming.
- Go to the website, code.org.
- Click on the My Dashboard tab
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the Classroom Sections I’ve Joined.
- In the Join a Section area enter the follow Section Code: TYCGTV
- You should then see this section in your My Dashboard tab.
- Complete the whole course. You can skip the offline projects as we do similar things in class.