General Pi Information
Raspberry Pi’s are small credit-card sized computers. They run a form a linux and are used for a variety of purposes from Minecraft servers, cybersecurity, file servers, retro gaming, Google Home speakers, robotics and more.
Mr. Didier has a variety of Raspberry Pis that can do a variety of things. Here are some possible projects with them.
- Learn to install an OS to a Pi. You can install Raspbian, Kali Linux, or a retro gaming system. Below are some links related to installing an OS.
- Install Raspbian tutorial using Belena Etcher
- Install Raspbian with Raspberry Pi Imager
- Raspberry Pi Imager: This can install Raspbian, Kali, and other operating systems.
- Belena Etcher installer: this utility can be used to install an OS to a jump drive or micro SD card.
- Set up a Google Home speaker. Voice Kit tutorial.
- Setup a Minecraft server.
- Create a retro gaming system for old gaming consoles like an Atari or Sega Genesis.
- Do cybersecurity using Kali Linux.
- Other Tutorials and Projects