A. Cybersecurity Research
- Do a cybersecurity research project.
- Answer the question in the Cybersecurity Research Organizer.
- Present your research in a paper or a slide show.
B. Codecademy Cybersecurity Course
Codecademy Course Sections
Complete the course. Submit screenshots of the completed course sections or talk with Mr. Didier about what you learned
- What is Cybersecurity?
- History & Cybersecurity Standards.
- Cyber Threats
- Cryptography, Authentication, & Authorization
- Network Security Basics
- Securing Your Personal Devices
- Case Studies & Looking Ahead
C. Kahn Acadamy Cryptography Course
Kahn Acadamy Cryptography Sections
- Ancient Cryptography
- Cryptography Challenge 101
- Modern Cryptography
- Modular Arithmetic
- Primality Test
- Randomized Algorithms
D. CyberStart America
CyberStart America is a free cybersecurity training program with over 200 fun-to-play challenges for beginners. You will need to create an account with them (here is the referral link for LAHS) and you can join my school group. The school group name is LAHS and the join code is equal-guides-training
Cybersecurity topics you explore in the training program include:
- Web Applications
- Binaries (executable programs)