This lesson has 5 different variations to it.
- Take 1: follow teacher demonstration without taking notes
- Take 2: follow teacher demonstration and take detailed notes
- Take 3: install OS using only notes
- Take 4: install OS on different hardware
- Take 5: Partition the hard drive for imaging before installing OS
Students will install and Operating System on an old computer.
partitioning, formatting, Fat32 vs NTFS, security, drivers, win2000 install, service packs, software install, start menu, printer install,
ISTE 1c,d; 5c 7c
old computers, Windows Install disks, driver software, Windows Install Notes
Teacher led demonstration of the installation of Windows.