Perhaps you don’t have a specific project or topic you want to focus on. Then just continue building your skills in the various aspects of Blender. Topics include:
- Intermediate Modeling. Practice some of the skills from this assignment that you didn’t have time to investigate.
- Advanced Modeling. Take your modeling to the next level by learning techniques such as sculpting and precision modeling. Let the computer generate things with the skin modifier, particle systems, object generators and HDRI backgrounds. You can also learn new shapes such as Bezier and Nurbs curves, metaballs, and fluids.
- Intermediate Materials and Textures. Practice some of the skills from this assignment that you didn’t have time to investigate.
- Intermediate Lighting. Move beyond 3-point lighting and light a scene, add color to your lights, or make other objects glow.
- Intermediate Rigging. Go beyond the basic rig you created and learn inverse kinematics and more.
- Intermediate Animation. The beginner animation assignment just scratched the surface of the possibilities of animating in Blender.