Students will animate camera movement in Blender.
- Zoom & Dolly
Animate your camera movement to create more interesting shots. Make sure you can do the following camera movements.
- The camera turns left and right while staying in one place.
- These shots are often used when wanting to view all the objects in a scene.
- The camera moves left and right, up and down, or in a circle around the subject, but the camera does not pan.
- These shots are often used when following someone walking or moving.
- Zoom / Dolly
- The camera moved forward (in) and backwards (out) on the subject.
- These shots are used when focusing in on a subject.