Students will learn how to animate objects using keyframes and the dope sheet by creating a simple animation in Blender.
- Animation: timeline, keyframes
- Dope sheet
- Graph editor
Animate an object, group of objects, or simple humanoid or animal rig. Your animation needs:
- An interesting object or objects have been animated. You can use objects or the rig you created in previous assignments.
- Objects have a simple color or texture that helps view the animation.
- A simple background allows the animation to be more visible.
- The animation has been broken into sections requiring at least 20 keyframes.
- The animation is at least 60 frames (~ 3 sec) long.
- The animation is smooth.
- The animation is lit well. A 3-point lighting system in useful, but not necessary.
Blender Fundementals 2.8 tutorials
Grade / Topic
Animation Complexity and Creativity